Saturday 17 January 2015

((OOC)) An Apology

An Apology
((OOC))
Ok so I would like to start the year by saying sorry for my silence over the last 2 months, work plus exam preparation both took up a large amount of my time and completely ruined my appetite for writing. A second apology to all those who I promised a special post in the new year it's not ready yet I had it planned I wrote 800 words but it's just not there yet it also was a victim of my lack of appetite.

Now I would like to say thanks to those who have been reading over last year you are the ones who make it worthwhile and it's also always great to hear from you.
Also as its new year I will make a resolution to post a lot more this year though I might slip a little OOC in as well as the RP but we shall see.

As well and I'm not quite sure how this works in a blog but I would like to do some shout outs for the year it's a pretty long list so bear with me.

-Well first to all my amazing Corp mates at the ILF who put up with me and my habits.

-Second to Nuke Cave for all the excellent fights

-Milo Camen for teaching me the finer points of scouting

-To my CEO Sakaane Eionell for not kicking me :p

-To Tryaz and co for some excellent PvP and his Chronicle recordings

-To All the Staff at the Declarations of War Broadcast

-Aedre Lafisques for being a faction war pilot but not a pirate

-Jandice Ymladris for being a great reporter

-James Syagrius for always providing someone to shout at in OOC and IC channels

-Djimbo Pakkat for hauling my stuff

Ok I'm sure I've forgotten people but basically if I have had fun with you this year cheers qqqaand thanks.

More posts incoming, till then fly safe

No comments:

Post a Comment