Monday 19 January 2015

MIA Presumed Dead

*Conects his face shows signs of redening around the eyes and a grim look of angered determination is etched into his face*

Sometimes things don't go to plan and sometimes they just go horribly wrong, about two days ago I finished basic training for a T3 cruiser the wait was a long one and I was pleased when it was finally complete. Just like many pilots do I had the ship fitted and ready to take out for a trial run. Well last night was my first real opportunity and I took it.

Well we all know what happened next it is the same old story across the universe of New Eden. This however painful financially ((And I always fly by the first rule of eve)) was not what made me the way I am at this moment. My crew were lost entirely not a single survivor from what can be ascertained the wreck was lost and looted and also left in a very hostile area so we may never know for sure.

The attacker made no hail in local and merely appeared next to me and though I attempted to escape I also performed a pre-emptive strike to cover my retreat. Nothing however could be achieved and in moments I was scrambled, webbed and neuted and all I could do was watch, as my ship exploded around me.

Under normal circumstances my crew should of been able to escape but as of yet I have not heard from a single one of them and considering my position in space at the time of destruction I should of heard from them hours ago. I probably sound like I have given up and sadly as the situation feels so hopeless I must say my determination is beginning to faulter.

*Turns from the camera and disconnects*

No comments:

Post a Comment