Saturday 16 May 2015

Glass, Smoke and Mirrors

((Once again I apologise for my absence its not that I haven't been playing EVE it's more that I haven't been able to decide what to write. I currently have two "big" stories planned for Richard but as some of their stars have now left the game writing them, which was originally rather a challenge has become rather hard to stomach, along with that life outside of Eve has me tackling or actually I guess avoiding tackling some rather hard decisions this has meant setting aside time to think and write has been hard. On a plus and it is a big plus I have massively improved my PvP and I also will be attending Fanfest 2016, so I am greatly looking forward to that. Anyway enough about me more about Richard...))

Date: RETRACTED
Time: RETRACTED
Location: RETRACTED

The two men shook hands and bowed low to each other, the room was very dark its only lighting was the lamp by the door and the lamp in the centre of the small shabby looking wooden table that the men, now took their seats at.
"Greetings I can now inform you that the money required for your entry into the capsuleer program is paid in full" Richard smiled as the other gentlemen acknowledged his remark with a single nod.
"As far as money ships and tools I offer you nothing, to keep our attachment unknown until the job is complete is crucial, once the job is done you will, of course, be paid for all expenses, plus the reward."
"So this will be our last conversation until the job is complete." Richard answered the question with a nod.
"Good luck sir, I really hope you are successful" Richard rose to leave and the other man quickly followed suit and with a smile turned to the door and whispered a quiet reply.
"As do I Mr Masseri" and without another word both men left the room.
The two shuttle's flew into the blackness of space and as they disappeared the tiny unoccupied station that their conversation had taken place on burst into flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment